WHAT WE DO — Affordable Housing and Portfolio Strategies
The development and preservation of affordable housing is a growing challenge in today's economy. With limited resources and burgeoning demand, housing providers and their partners must make critical decisions about their housing portfolios and determine which properties to modernize, redevelop, dispose of, or acquire for new development.
EJP provides a number of services to aid in the
- Portfolio assessment and repositioning
- Development feasibility studies
- Planning and policy development
- Preparation of city and state housing strategies
- Mixed-finance development (including rental and for-sale housing)